Brainwave Entrainment – History, Features & Benefits
Also known as “Brainwave Synchronization”, brainwave entrainment is the science of using brainwave frequencies to induce desired behavior in humans.
Tapping the huge potential of the human brain is definitely not a trivial task. However, with the right technology, anyone can improve focus and enhance concentration.
Brainwave entrainment tracks energize the inner soul and bring about unprecedented mental clarity while turbo-boosting concentration levels. By getting your mind and body to relax, y
ou enhance your effectiveness while carrying out your essential duties throughout the day. When you’re done with the day’s work, you’ll be able to relax fully and peacefully.
Brainwave Synchronization technology here at BrainAlley uses proprietary binaural beats method to improve meditation and enable the body to function optimally. Try it – you’ll be able to feel its effect immediately, guaranteed.
Brainwave synchronization using binaural beats
Brainwave stimulus is often aural – and utilizes binaural or monaural tones. In some instances, the stimulation is done visually – but effectiveness of visual-driven brainwave entrainment is debatable.
Aural entrainment methods are divided into the following:
- Binaural beats: This is the grand-daddy of all audio-based brainwave entrainment and synchronization methods.
The entrainment effect can be achieved by introducing audio signals into the brain – and as a direct result, create a response which is related to the signal’s frequency. The frequency of the audio will directly affect the experience – and so the BrainAlley method is designed to fully exploit the intricacies of the frequency to deliver the best every brainwave entrainment experience.
- Monaural beats: Discovered in the 1830′s by the Germans, monaural beats belong to a special subset of binaural beats.
- Isochronic beats: Isochronic tones are evenly spaced, and have rapid changes in terms of duration.
Benefits of brainwave entrainment
- Deep sense of self-awareness which frequently leads to enlightenment
- Positive mindset and a strong attraction to life success
- Increased sexual stamina and appetite
- Deeper empathy with people, leading to improved relations with others
- Turbo-charged creativity levels with immediately noticeable improvement at work and school